Mailbox Archiver is an easy solution to get backups of your mailboxes in Exchange Online. You can choose which mailbox folder e.g. Calendar, Contacts or Inbox should be synchronized.
- Windows Task Scheduler ready for scheduled synchronization as you want.
- Seperating in sets of mailboxes to synchronize specific groups to different times.
- Log files contains every single item which is created, updated, removed or even skipped dueto your synchronization configuration
- Low Permissions – we only need PowerShell Access as a normal user to resolve your selected groups. With Application-Impersonation Role we synchroniz your mailboxes without the need of having Exchange Administrator Permissions.
Why Mailbox Archiver?Show more
- Migrations with low permissions can be done with ease!
- PST file format, to view backups in Microsoft Outlook or migrate/import to your Exchange Server or even another Exchange Online tenant.
- Fair license model – only buy licenses for mailboxes that are synchronized. You don’t need to license all your mailboxes available in your Exchange Online tenant.
Areas of ApplicationShow more
- Backup strategy if you want to have a local copy of your mailboxes
- Company fusions, where only a some mailboxes, users or departments move from one tenant to another (e.g. to on-premises Exchange Server)
- Company fusions, where you only have limited permissions to access the mailboxes
- Migrations, where you want to have PST files which can be imported in your destination-environment.