GALsync is an easy to use and cost effective solution that allows you to share Exchange mail-enabled objects between forests. Sharing objects helps users in one or both messaging organizations access information about users and groups of the opposite Active Directory.
GAL synchronisation allows you to exchange e-mail-enabled objects with other Exchange organisations and even Exchange Online. This way, users in the included mail organisations can use the other organisation's user and group data.
With the module contactSync you have the ability to import the Global Address Lists from Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, Exchange 2016, Exchange 2019 and Exchange Online into a subfolder within an user’s mailbox contacts.
In addition, our awarded tool does not only provide object synchronisation but also the best synchronisation of calendar data (free/busy times) using Microsoft Federation or Cross-Forest delegation between multiple Exchange organisations.
- MULTI-FOREST COMPANY DEPLOYMENT
Many companies have deployed multiple Active Directory structures, thus, users cannot find the mail address of colleagues located at the other sites in Outlook’s Global Address List.
With GALsync, all mail addresses will be present in Outlook and to your users
- MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS DEPLOYMENT
After a merger or acquisition, it is necessary to integrate different Active Directories and Exchange organizations.
GALsync streamlines the process of sharing all the subsets of all user and group information for Outlook/Exchange users in the Global Address List.
- SHARE ADDRESSES WITH YOUR PARTNER'S DEPLOYMENT
If your company has a partner company with whom you collaborate on a regular basis, GALsync will enable you to share user information for Outlook and Exchange users in the Global Address List.
When your company need to migrate to a new Exchange organization, GALsync ensures that all migrated users may send messages to users in the original organization and vice versa.
- Import and publish contact information in multiple partner organisations (Active Directory, Exchange Online)
- Supports Microsoft Exchange platforms 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007 as well as Exchange Online (Microsoft Office365)
- Secure data transmission using encryption
- Contact information available in multiple partner organisations
- Automation - saving time and costs trough automated and scheduled synchronisation processes
- Quick and easy to install and configure
- No additional hardware and software required