Version 7.6.1 (09.02.2021)
- Fixed issues with the Property Rule Editor.
Version 7.6. (07.01.2021)
Since contactSync version 7.6 contactSync module can synchronize contacts into multiple mailboxes concurrently
- Expanded handling of Exchange Web Services (EWS) server-side throttling
- Fixed issue with manual Exchange Web Services (EWS) URL for Access to Mailboxes
- Fixed issue with multiline values in the Body attribute, which is shown in Notes of Outlook Contact
- Fixed issue with Modern Authentication for EWS by cloning a policy
- Fixed issue with deleting a policy with Modern Authentication for EWS
Version 7.5.7 (10.09.2020)
contactSync can build a value for the NickName property of the mailbox contacts.
Version 7.5.6 (30.06.2020)
contactSync Service Wizard expanded to install the service with a local account on a standalone server. The local account will be required to use Modern Authentication for Office 365 Exchange Online on a standalone server.
Version 7.5.5 (24.06.2020)
Fixed issue with selecting Exportable RecipientTypeDetails for Exchange Online
Fixed issue with filtering mailboxes by RecipientTypeDetails
Version 7.5.3 (27.04.2020)
- Logging expanded, if current user cannot decrypt the token for Exchange Web Services
- the AssistantName attribute can be synchronized optionally
Version 18.104.22.168 (02.04.2020)
- Information text extended on the GALsync Exchange Tab and in the manual.
Version 7.5.2 (30.03.2020)
- Update to NETsec LogViewer version 2.0.1
- Logging expanded for the EWS access method
- Fixed issue with policy scheduler
Version 7.5.1 (05.02.2020)
- Fixed issue to run policies via the contactSyncService.
Version 7.5.0 (20.01.2020)
Since contactSync version 7.5 contactSync can authenticate for Exchange Web Services (EWS) by using modern authentication OAuth to access Exchange Online in Office 365.
- Added RecipientTypeDetails filter after selecting the RecipientType on the Mailboxes tab for Exchange Online
- Performance improvement if the LegacyExchangeDN needs to be translated to an smtp address for contacts in old mailboxes
- New design of the NETsec LogViewer
- Additional context menu for the log list on the status tab: Open log file, Export log file, Export all log files
- Updated RemotePowerShellLibrary and TaskLibrary.
- Fixed issue to send emails to recipients, which mail address starts with underscore.
Version 7.4.10 (15.07.2019)
- Added 'Set for all ...' option to the Search dialog for groups and OUs
- Fixed issues in the NETsec.RemotePowerShellLibrary
- License notification via e-mail
Version 7.4.9 (29.05.2019)
- Fixed issue with the order when selecting objects.
- Ends the policy when not all results could be received from Exchange Online.
- Fixed issue on the credentials tab.
Version 7.4.8 (14.05.2019)
- Fixed issue stopping the policy from the GUI
Version 7.4.7 (17.04.2019)
- RecipientTypeDetails list expanded, e.g.: GuestMailUser
- Fixed issues in the NETsec.RemotePowerShellLibrary and updated NETsec.TaskLibrary
Version 7.4.6 (04.02.2019)
- Fixed issue with special characters in PowerShell commands
- Fixed issue with selecting dynamic distribution groups
Version 7.4.5 (14.01.2019)
- Update to DotNetZip 1.12.0
- Counter for skipped mastered-on-premise objects
- Expanded logging for RemotePowerShell
Version 7.4.4 (30.10.2018)
- Fixed issue with adding value during import
- Expand logging for analyze object of on-premises Active Directory
Version 7.4.3 (18.10.2018)
- Logging for remote PowerShell expanded
Version 7.4.2 (12.10.2018)
- Search for mailboxes excluded mail-enabled users
- Logging expanded
Version 7.4.1 (19.09.2018)
- Fixed issue with synchronize all mail contacts of an Office 365 into mailboxes
Version 7.4.0 (18.09.2018)
- Exchange Online: Export MailUser
- Fixed issue with duplicated e-mail addresses
Version 7.3.3 (09.08.2018)
- Expanded error handling of remote PowerShell
- Fixed issue with synchronize picture and expanded logging
- contactSync needs minimum Exchange 2010 SP1
Version 7.3.2 (26.07.2018)
- Fixed issue with resolving group members
Version 7.3.1 (24.07.2018)
- Impersonation for access to the mailboxes to synchronize contacts
- Synchronize existing contacts with another source domain
- Fixed issue with reading property rules
Version 7.3 (18.06.2018)
contactSync 7.3 needs .NET Framework 4.7.1.
- DevComponents DotNetBar update to Version 14.1.0
- Update to .NET Framework 4.7.1
- Write a value of an attribute during export
- Fixed issue with LDAPS by sub-domains (on-premises)
- Fixed issue with scheduling a policy once a day
Version 7.2.12 (06.03.2018)
- DevComponents DotNetBar update to Version 14.1.0
- Remote PowerShell ErrorStream handling expanded.
- Fixed issue with remove and create a PowerShell session.
Version 7.2.10 (12.01.2018)
- Allow synchronization into the well-known contact folder of the mailboxes
- Changed default settings to "Synchronize an additional contact for each untagged contact" in the mailboxes
- Logging the value of the msExchDynamicDLFilter property and the value of the msExchDynamicDLBaseDN property of dynamic distribution groups (on-premise)
- Logging the RecipientPreviewFilter value of dynamic distribution groups (Exchange Online)
- RecipientTypeDetails: Rename RemoteMailbox to RemoteUserMailbox
Version 7.2.9 (05.12.2017)
- On-premise Active Directory setting: Use LDAP over SSL (LDAPS)
Version 7.2.8 (07.11.2017)
- Fixed issue with "Exportable RecipientTypeDetails" in on-premise environments
- Added Active Directory version for Exchange 2016 CU6 and Exchange 2016 CU7
Version 7.2.6 (24.10.2017)
- Fixed issue with telephoneNumber property
- Extended logging
- Fixed issue with remote PowerShell connection, if a ProxyAddressExistsException occurs
- Fixed issue with logger
Version 7.2.4 (29.09.2017)
- Fixed issue with dynamic distribution groups, which should only resolve their members
- Fixed issue with telephoneNumber property
Version 7.2.3 (20.09.2017)
- Fixed issue with trial mode
Version 7.2.2 (29.08.2017)
- The import option "Build property" can use the extensionAttribute 1-15 as source.
- Rules of the import Property Rule Editor can be modified.
- Fixed issue with PowerShell commands, which have no results, i.e. the search "Get-Recipient *test*" has no result.
Version 7.2.1 (23.08.2017)
- Fixed issue with RecipientTypeDetails "Public Folder" and "Scheduling Mailbox"
Version 7.2. (17.08.2017)
- Since contactSync version 7.2 contactSync supports Office 365 Germany and synchronizes Office 365 groups as contacts.
- License is changed to numbers of mailboxes
- Fixed issue with deleting properties of Outlook contacts
- Manager property will not be synchronized anymore
- Options of selected objects on the directory tab can be modified by a double-click.
- contactSync 7.2 has a redesigned remote PowerShell management for Office 365 tenants.
- Office 365 credential is expanded to email address
- contactSync will try to reconnect broken remote PowerShell sessions to the Office 365 tenant during a policy run.
Note: If a PowerShell connection to the Office 365 tenant is broken, then contactSync will try to reconnect to the Office 365 tenant, but it may happen, that some data are not completely synchronized due to the broken connection. In this case contactSync will try to complete it in the next synchronization run. In worst case it can happened, that some existing contacts in the target mailboxes of the synchronization will be deleted and that after they are re-created NDR issues in the target environment can occur.
- Office 365 setting: Renew remote Powershell session after x hours
- contactSync detects the Exchange Web Services URL for on-premise environments similar to Office 365 tenants.
- Exportable objects will be filtered by Recipient Type Details
Note: If the msExchRecipientTypeDetails / RecipientTypeDetails property is not set, the object will be synchronized independent of the filter settings.
- Status Tab shows only the log files of the selected policy
- NETsecLogViewer allows drag and drop of log files.
- NETsecLogViewer reads CSV log files.
- NETsecLogViewer finalizes broken log files
- Fixed issue with saving subject of status notification email
- A new license file is required for contactSync 7.2.
- If you run the contactSync 7.2 without a license you will not be able to synchronize more than 20 objects for up to 21 days!
Version 7.1.7 (16.11.2016)
- Fixed issue with resolving members of DynamicDistributionList
- contactSync: Fixed issue with searching mailboxes for DynamicDistributionList
Version 7.1.3 (07.09.2016)
- PropertyMapping changed
- TelephoneNumber -> BusinessPhone
- IpPhone -> BusinessPhone2
- Assigning synchronized contacts as 'private'
- contactSync does not synchronize the mailNickname property as nickname into mailboxes anymore
Note: exisiting nickname values of contacts in the mailboxes will not removed
Version 7.1.2 (24.08.2016)
- Implemented search functionality to NETsec LogViewer
- msExchRecipientTypeDetails property will be exported by default (on-premise)
- RecipientTypeDetails property will be exported by default (Exchange Online)
- contactSync can ignore the mailNickname property for import into mailboxes
- Fixed issue with property dialog on the contact folder tab
Version 7.1.1 (25.07.2016)
- NETsec LogViewer will show more details by double click on a log entry
Version 7.1.0 (11.04.2016)
- new contactSync icon
- fixed an issue with the setup
- Export: contacts to users´ mailboxes have been limited to 20 analyzed objects.